When I signed in to my Youtube account and when I navigated to my Video Manager I saw a new option called Dashboard. So I thought to share with you guys, so let’s check it out.
1. Sign in to your Youtube account.
2. Navigate to Video Manager.
3. You will see a new option called Dashboard, click on it.
4. The latest videos section and the option to Edit it directly from here.
5. The Comment section displays all the latest comments on your videos and you can also Reply to these comments directly from here.
6. You can even check out your Youtube Analytics Data. You can see your video views and subscribers for last 30 days.
So it’s really a useful tool to check out your videos, subscribers and Analytical data all at one place.