Want to share your blog posts automatically on Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin? Well, twitterfeed allows you to do so with the help of your blog RSS feed.
To share your blog posts automatically via Twitterfeed, just follow these simple steps:
1. Visit twitterfeed.com and click on sign up.
2. Now provide your Email address, password, type the security code and then click on ‘Create Account’.
3. Now provide Feed name and Blog URL, then click on ‘test rss feed’. If your blog or RSS feed URL is correct, then you will see a message ‘Feed Parsed OK’. Then click on Continue to step 2.
4. You will see a message ‘feed was successfully created’ now click on the service which you want to activate (in this session we are using Twitter).
5. Now yo need to authenticate your Twitter account, just click on ‘Authenticate Twitter’ bar.
6. Now you need to sign in to your Twitter account, to authorize twitterfeed. Just click on “Authorize app”.
7. Once you have successfully authorize twitterfeed, click on ‘Create service’.
8. You will see a message ‘Service created successfully’, and your feed (Twitter) is activated. Now, if you also want to activate your Facebook and Linkedin services, just select and authorize the service. Once you are done activating your services, just click on “All Done”.
9. Finally you will see a message that your feed has been configured successfully. You will also see your feed name, feed URL and status of your feed.
10. Now you will see your latest blog post shared on your twitter profile.