Want to keep your account safe from unknown apps and websites? Want to remove any unwanted or unknown apps? Well, it’s safe to remove any unwanted or unknown apps from gaining access to your personal information.
To remove an app from your Facebook account, just follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the small drop down arrow and then click on ‘Privacy Settings’.
3. Click on ‘Edit Settings’ under ads, apps and websites.
4. Click on ‘Edit Settings’.
5. You will see a list of apps which you have given permission to access your account. Now select the app which you want to remove and then click on the small ‘x’ icon.
6. Now if you are confirmed, just click on ‘Remove’. You can also check mark the box ‘delete all app activity’ if you prefer.
Voila! You have successfully removed an app from your Facebook account.